Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tea Cup Exchange Reveal (a little bit late!)

Hi, Friends!
I am....ahem...a little late on revealing what a beautiful tea cup my exchange partner sent me. 
I must confess that I have been so anxious that I was late doing this post, that I almost didn't do it at all! I felt guilty and worried, and was just driving myself crazy!

But then...

I clicked again on beautiful  Stephanie's blog, went to the reveal page, and began perusing.
And ladies? Can I just tell you what a blessing you all are?

Through all the gracious exchanges, and friendly words, and beautiful friendships and notes, I felt my worry dissipate, and realized how privileged I was to be able to participate with such a lovely group.

I am sorry this is late - I hope I may still participate again if I am able, and truly want you all to know what a blessing it is to get to know you all, and to read through all your words!

Now, onto the wonderful package the lovely Cindy from Creations by Cindy sent me!



First off - the beautiful rose cup and coaster. 
So pretty and feminine and I love roses! 
I enjoy using this mug every day during my little homeschooling breaks - a little mini-treat in the middle of the day!

 Cindy also sent me lots of little gifts along with the mug!

My absolute favorite is that gorgeous floral box...I am not sure I have ever owned anything so pretty. It is very sturdy, with a smooth metal latch and handle. 
I plan on keeping my stationary in it, and will think of Cindy every time I see it.



 So many wonderful little treasures in that treasure box:
The most delicious smelling black tea - it scented the whole package, and even now when I open my cabinet, I inhale that wonderful aroma. I'll be sad when I drink the last of it!

Delicious chocolate that my sons gladly helped me eat up, more tea, some bright and cheerful tea towels, many little bookmarks and note cards with messages from Cindy, and a terrific little devotional by Henry Blackaby.

I was truly blessed by your gifts, Cindy....thank you so much!

I was also privileged to send a package to Oliva of Oliva's Creative Quest...you can see what I sent her at the link. I had so much fun reading through Oliva's blog and trying to find things that she would enjoy - it was my favorite part of this whole experience.

Thank you so much, ladies!

Have a blessed day, my friends!



1 comment:

  1. Good evening, dear Lisa! I was so blessed to see your beautiful package from Cindy. My what a delightful abundance of tea goodness :)

    I am so glad you shared your goodies with us. My dear friend, it's better to be late than never, right? I completely understand and please do not worry about it. I know we are all busy and it's hard to find time for everything.

    Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

Your comments are always welcome, and such a blessing and encouragement to me. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!