Friday, March 3, 2017

Tea Cup and Mug Exchange

I am delighted to share with you a wonderful exchange hosted by the lovely Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose . Sweet Stephanie's blog has been such an encouragement to me, and her beautiful example inspires me to make this blog a place of peace, worship and encouragement. I am so excited to participate in her tea cup exchange for the very first time!


So, what is an exchange?

An exchange is a trade: you send a lovely lady a gift or package, and you receive one in return. 
In this case, you send and receive to two different ladies, making two new friends in the process. You may choose to send a tea cup or a mug, or both.

It's a marvelous way to bless someone's day, and be blessed in return.

The Enchanting Rose

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Lisa! My what a lovely post you wrote! How very kind of you to mention the exchange on your blog :) And I must say that I am thrilled to have you join the fun. I sincerely hope you have a wonderful time.

    Thank you for the sweet visit to my blog - your comment was such a blessing to read. Happy sewing {{smiles}}

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

Your comments are always welcome, and such a blessing and encouragement to me. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!